General Mills Franken Berry Patch
ntroducing the all NEW General Mills Monster Cereal Characters in vintage-inspired nifty novelties by Retroagogo!
Just like the cereals themselves, these colorful and delicious Retroagogo! goodies will disappear so get yours now! Scoop yours up today and collect’em all!
Sink your fangs into all the chocolatey goodness from your pals at Retroagogo! When it’s time to escape choose the one with a cape!
This Count Chocula patch measures 4.5″H x 4″W
Customize your favorite jacket or shirt with an original Retro-a-go-go! high thread count, iron-on patch. You’ll be amazed by the intense colors of these limited edition, stunning and gorgeous high quality patches.
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items)
- Set iron to “COTTON”, 400 degrees, for five minutes
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up
- Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds
- Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat previous step
- Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing
- Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers
- Do NOT bleach