General Mills Frute Brute Patch
Introducing the all NEW General Mills Monster Cereal Characters in vintage-inspired nifty novelties by Retroagogo!
Just like the cereals themselves, these colorful and delicious Retroagogo! goodies will disappear so get yours now! Scoop yours up today and collect’em all!
We need to be fruitily honest with you, he’s a brute but he sure is cute! Get your paws on our nifty novelties featuring Frute Brute, our friend with fangs!
This Frute Brute patch measures 4.5″H x 4″W
Customize your favorite jacket or shirt with an original Retro-a-go-go! high thread count, iron-on patch. You’ll be amazed by the intense colors of these limited edition, stunning and gorgeous high quality patches.
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items)
- Set iron to “COTTON”, 400 degrees, for five minutes
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up
- Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds
- Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat previous step
- Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing
- Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers
- Do NOT bleach
You are going to love your General Mills Frute Brute Patch!