Grandpa’s DRAG-U-LA Patch
Grandpa Munster created the drool-worthy Drag-U-La, so he could win back the Munsters Koach, which Herman lost in a drag race. Never fear, Grandpa Munster is here, and he of course, saves the day! Packaged in clear cyclophane with fun header card.
Grandpa’s DRAG-U-LA Patch measures 4.5″h x 3.5″w
Each patch is carefully placed onto heavy card stock backer with fun officially licensed Munsters branded header card packaging.
– Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items)
– Set iron to “COTTON”, 400 degrees, for five minutes
– Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed
– Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up
– Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds
– Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds
– Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat previous step
– Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing
– Do NOT use on un-ironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyl, or leathers
– Do NOT bleach
Customize your favorite jacket, shirt, backpack, essentially anything and everything, with an original Retro-a-go-go! high thread count, iron-on, officially licensed Munsters patch. These limited edition, stunning and gorgeous high-quality patches will show off your favorite monster in style.