Merry Knifemas! Celebrate with some Jason Voorhees must-haves
A secondary Friday the 13th has crept up just before the holiday season giving you ample opportunity to grab hold of some wicked Jason Voorhees horror collectibles. Whether you were hoping to surprise a devote fanatic by gift-wrapping a frightful memento or you simply wanted to find a way to add to your ever-growing compilation, this blog serves as a nest egg of insight pertaining to the surplus of inventory that we have to embellish this diabolical franchise. So, let’s cut to the chase, shall we?
The iconic hockey mask
While Crystal Lake’s mass murderer has acquired six goaltending masks throughout his role in the franchise, Nightmare Toys has managed to seize and sell almost 30 variations of the same time-honored, Jason Voorhees horror collectible. Now that’s quite the upgrade from his Part 2 burlap sack disguise! Accordingly, if you’re as big a fan of the genre as you claim to be, then multiple creep-tastic masks should line the walls of your boo-tiful crypt. Needless to say, if you’re currently lacking these dreadful keepsakes, choose from a variety of shades and colors — off-white, beige, brown, blue, and yellow — as well as some seriously chilling and distinctive qualities including blood splatters and distinguishing cracks from his devilish altercations. So, the real question is are you a dark enough devotee to masquerade in a pretense of maniacal masks? Yeah, we thought so.
The medley of action figures
Even though the backwoods killer is one of the most beloved boogeymen of the genre, there are five primary reasons that frightful fanatics gather a stockpile of Jason Voorhees horror collectibles, especially action figures.
1) Aesthetics: It’s hard not to love his appearance and a unique stance when wielding his murder weapon, so it’s evident why admirers would want figurines decorating the shelves of their living spaces.
2) Nostalgia: While Jason is still slashing his way into our hearts through contemporary films, nothing beats the classic ‘80s thrillers. So, why not buy a few action figures to remind you of the good times?
3) Giving back: For some, their purchase is their way of continuously supporting the industry. Plus, the more Jason Voorhees horror collectibles, the better.
4) They enjoy the hunt: Collecting figures is a special hobby that allows fans to grab hold of rare items that give a sense of exclusivity to the franchise. Also, not everyone has a unique assemblage, so that can also add to the enjoyment.
5) It’s a representation of their personality: Whether you’re a horror lover who’s only devoted to Friday the 13th or you’re immersed in just about everything in the genre, having a collection allows you to show off who you’re and cape your home in products that reflect your identity
The ravishing home decor
In case you’re a horror lover who embellishes your individuality all year round, we’ve even got some Friday the 13th inspired relics that will add some oomph to your current home decor. Place some Jason Voorhees pillows on the couch, add a killer door topper above your entryway, and functionally use this alarming Halloween candy bowl to hold your keys and loose change!
How obsessed are you with our assemblage of Jason Voorhees horror collectibles? Drop a comment below to share with other readers.