Pre-Order the Dead Silence Mary Shaw Clown Puppet Mask!
Remember the 2007 spooky “Dead Silence,” amongst the Leigh Whannell and James Wan “Saw” and “Insidious” collaborations? Featuring Ryan Kwanten (the underrated “Knights of Badassdom”), Donnie Wahlberg (several “Saw” chapters), and Eraserhead’s “Beautiful Girl Across the Hall,” Judith Roberts, the film is still garnering fans, especially now with the
Dead Silence Mary Shaw Clown Mask, available for pre-order for August 31, 2018! Even better, it’s one of several clown puppet masks already in stock or coming soon to Nightmare Toys!
Express Your Creepy Clown Persona
The Mary Shaw mask is a spooktastic, hand-crafted work of horror art! It’s an officially licensed creation from Trick or Treat Studios that perfectly emulates the dead ventriloquist with a penchant for ripping tongues out. Every hair strand and stroke of makeup is meticulously detailed on this hand-painted overhead latex mask. We can’t wait to display it!
Whether you wear it or make it part of your home decor, it’s a terrific addition to our Killer Klowns from Outer Space masks, Fatso, Klownzilla, Shorty, and Slim. You can create quite a montage of murderous clown characters, also including the latex overhead American Horror Story: Freak Show Twisty the Clown Mask with removable mouthpiece and the Killjoy Goes to Hell Mask. Plus, these, also available to pre-order for August 31st:
- Hard plastic Twisty the Clown Movie Mold Mouth Piece
- Paranoid Harrison the beekeeper’s American Horror Story: Cult Holes Mask
- Doomed Winter’s American Horror Story: Cult Puzzle Face Mask
Show off Your Love of Possessed Ventriloquist Dolls
Mary Shaw is an extra darkly delightful character because she represents two shivery favorites: clowns and ventriloquism. “Throwing your voice” just seems synonymous with feeling like you should always be looking over your shoulder. Witness cult classics such as 1964’s “Devil Doll,” 1978’s “Magic,” and several TV anthology episodes. It’s a terrific genre niche, that as with the above-mentioned clown puppet masks, we have cool collectibles for, including:
- Incredibly life-like overhead latex Dead Silence Billy Puppet Mask, Goosebumps Slappy the Dummy Mask, and Saw Billy Puppet Mask
- Vintage-inspired Slappy the Dummy Vacuform Mask and Saw Billy Puppet Vacuform Mask, crafted to resemble those 1980’s Halloween costume pieces
- Poseable, 47” polyfoam and wire-sculpted Goosebumps Slappy Puppet Prop, Dead Silence Billy Puppet Prop and Saw Billy Puppet Prop
We don’t know if chanting “Karru Marri Odonna Loma Molonu Karrano”/“You and I are one now” will bring the replicated Slappy or any prop pieces to life, but if you want to try…..
Make room for your Dead Silence Mary Shaw Clown Mask now, along with these other deliciously unsettling items, and see what happens!